Thermographs with external Sensor
• Thermographs which need an external probe. The applications are innumerable, for placing in liquids, for piercing meat or other products in which a probe offers many more advantages.
• Portable and self-contained, long life battery operated, reads in variable time intervals.
• The data saved in the memory are protected and cannot be modified.
• The ideal choice for transporters of perishable products, prepared foods, chemical material, medical and pharmaceutical applications. In wine-cellars, museums, refrigerated chambers and containers. In the chemical, dairy, cosmetic, food, bottling, laboratory, meteorological industries etc.
Standard measurements of temperature in which an external probe offers numerous advantages Precision of up to ±0,5°C Temperature margins of -40°C … +99°C 8.000 points of measurement Minimum...
Measuring of temperatures where an external temperature sensor/probe is appropriate and where recorded data can be accessed without use of a computer.
- Temperature margin-40°C…...
Register of very low temperatures with an external measuring sensor.
- Margin of temperature-80°C… +40°C
- Precision up to ±1.0°C.
- 8.000 points of...